Whitchurch Silk Mill will maintain social distancing and other measures to provide a covid-safe and welcoming visit, including reduced capacity, Face coverings are mandatory in the Welcome Building & Mill . Last updated 14th December 2021.
The safety of our visitors and colleagues is our number one priority. To help keep everyone safe, we’ve implemented a number of measures and changes to the Mill experience. We will continue to ensure that the Mill, Café, Shop, and the team are COVID-safe and adhere to all safety requirements and that we delight every visitor as we always aim to do.
Our visitors tell us that they feel the Mill Team is doing the right thing and that our team are behaving in the right way to ensure that they have a safe and enjoyable visit. As a result, we will continue to provide a range of measures to ensure that you can visit in safety and comfort.
- You must wear a face covering whilst in the Mill and Welcome Building unless you are exempt from wearing one.
- Disposable face masks will be available if you forget yours.
- We will monitor the air quality in the Mill Building.
- We will maintain social distancing on-site and socially distanced seating in the Cafe.
- Our benches on the back lawn will remain for visitors to enjoy the outdoors, although this is weather dependent.
- We will provide personal protective equipment and screens for the Mill Team.
- We will maintain reduced capacity for groups visiting the Mill.
- There will be hand-sanitiser stations throughout the site.
- We will continue to clean touchpoints regularly.
- We offer contactless payment in the gift shop and café.
- If you or any of your family have any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit. If we have symptoms our team will not come to the Mill and they will self-isolate.
- We will enable you to check-in at the Mill, although you are no longer legally required to give these details.
We want our customers and team to feel safe and feel comfortable.