We have a new selection of freshly prepared food and drink to enjoy and we are offering seating in three delightful spaces. Inside the Riverside Cafe there is indoor seating, which is limited due to Covid-19 guidelines. There are more seats available in the Riverside Garden Gazebo and the Frog Island Gazebo with some more outdoor picnic benches.
The Cafe is open Tuesday to Sunday: 10.30am – 5.00pm with last orders at 4.30pm. It is open all year, however, the outside seating is weather dependent.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis. We cannot reserve tables, but if you have difficulty finding a table, we will try to help.
To keep you and our team safe, there are a few steps to follow:
- Check in at reception using the NHS Track and Trace App or our logbook
- Please only sit at tables that have been cleared of crockery and sanitised by our team
- Every table and chair is sanitised after every use, so please do not move to a different table
- Do not move any furniture or add additional chairs to the tables
- Ask one of our team members if you require a high chair
- Please use the hand sanitiser and follow the social distancing measures in place
- Avoid queueing in the corridor to the toilets
- Wear a mask at all times except when seated at the table, but you do not have to wear a mask outside
- Use contactless payments if possible
- Most importantly please enjoy your visit and your food, every penny you spend supports living weaving heritage at the Mill.
Our café is situated on the ground floor and is accessible to all. We have toilets and baby changing facilities within the Welcome Building.
You do not need to pay admission to visit the café.
Only guide dogs are permitted within the shop, café and Mill but all dogs are more than welcome to enjoy the grounds and the duck-feeding area. Don’t forget to ask for a treat for your furry friend when placing your order.
Are you gluten free?
We have a gluten free menu available on request. Should you require one please ask one of our Mill Hosts on arrival.
Don’t forget your loyalty card. Buy nine hot drinks and get the tenth free!
Tea O’clock – any cup or pot of tea and a piece of cake / tray bake for £4!
(Offer valid Tues-Fri 10.30-11.30am)