We have a new selection of freshly prepared food and drink to enjoy and we are offering seating in three delightful spaces. Inside the Riverside Cafe there is indoor seating, which is limited due to Covid-19 guidelines. There are more seats available in the Riverside Garden Gazebo and the Frog Island Gazebo with some more outdoor picnic benches.
The Cafe is open Tuesday to Sunday: 10.30am – 5.00pm with last orders at 4.30pm. It is open all year, however, the outside seating is weather dependent.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis. We cannot reserve tables, but if you have difficulty finding a table, we will try to help.
To keep you and our team safe, there are a few steps to follow:
- Check in at reception using the NHS Track and Trace App or our logbook
- Please only sit at tables that have been cleared of crockery and sanitised by our team
- Every table and chair is sanitised after every use, so please do not move to a different table
- Do not move any furniture or add additional chairs to the tables
- Ask one of our team members if you require a high chair
- Please use the hand sanitiser and follow the social distancing measures in place
- Avoid queueing in the corridor to the toilets
- Wear a mask at all times except when seated at the table, but you do not have to wear a mask outside
- Use contactless payments if possible
- Most importantly please enjoy your visit and your food, every penny you spend supports living weaving heritage at the Mill.