Whitchurch Silk mill provides an attractive and convenient location for family visits. Family tickets are available and Under 5s go free!
Family exploring the mill and playing with the interactive yarn twister
What to with your family when you visit Whitchurch Silk Mill:
- Willow Den and outside play equipment
- Free colouring sheets inside the museum
- Children’s trails inside the museum
- Feed the ducks – duck food available from our shop.
- Dressing up clothes
- Craft activities during school holidays
- Events and exhibitions throughout the year
- Café has a great selection of food for children including a lunch box deal
- Free Mill trail walk around Whitchurch
Children playing in the mill grounds at one of our events
‘Eco’ Ways to get your family to the Mill
- Cycle bike racks are available in the front of welcome building and in town
- Bus stops close by – routes from Newbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke.
- Whitchurch Train station – approx 10-15 minute walk – trains from Basingstoke, London, Salisbury
- Electric car charging points in the Winchester Street and Bell Street car parks.
Family friendly mill trail walk
Child friendly craft events
Playtown – Seasonal event in the mill
Family Tickets [2024 Pricing]
Helping us to continue the heritage of weaving and inspiring the next generation of weavers whilst spending quality time with family.
- Family (Up to 2 adults & 3 children) – £22
Our tickets are now Annual Passes so they are a great way to keep coming back to mill with the family and enjoy our seasonal activities such as, Children’s Play town, Halloween trails and exhibitions. You can also choose to gift aid your ticket at the time of purchase.